Sunday, September 1, 2013

Camping Themed Classroom

School is back in session.  I have 30 kinders this year!  I am so excited to watch them grow and learn!  My room took a long time, but is finally finished (for the most part).  I decided to go with a camping theme.  I felt that it matched my personality.  I may have went a little overboard on the camouflage.  ;) Here are some pictures!

These bins are from the dollar tree. I ordered camouflage vinyl and cut the words out with my cricut. Love that thing! 
 This is my helpers board (Whoooo's a great helper?)
 Calendar area - I used super cute bug fabric.
Behavior chart! Unfortunately, I had to take it down and hang it in another location.  Here, it is on the bathroom door :D hehehe.
 This is my camo duck tape and baggie quilt.  Saw this idea on pinterest.  I had to do it, since I have this awkward random strip hanging in the hall.
 Kindergarteners have s'more fun.
I won this on our first teacher day back. It's so cute that I couldn't tear it apart.

 View from my desk - On the back wall are numbers 0 - 20 they are in mason jars with bugs inside.

 I made two pendant banners with left over fabric from my boards.  I used ribbon and hot glue to put it together.  Worked like a charm.  Super easy and brightened up the room.
I'll post up close pictures soon :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment